[Ansteorra] Cat in need of a good home

Holly Frantz hefrantz at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 25 18:34:14 PDT 2002

Have you tried a cat behavioralist/communicator?  I
think that the lady I consulted when Spidey was
missing might be able to help you get to the bottom of
why Bertie is having problems.  Mayb help you and
Bertie deal with it.

Her name is Leta Worthington and her phone number is
830-238-4930.  She's about a dollar a minute but
believe me, 30 minutes is a long time in her business.
 And I think she's worth it.

http://www.herbsandanimals.com/comm.html