[Ansteorra] Guthrie DEMO

Contesavan at aol.com Contesavan at aol.com
Sun Oct 27 16:12:05 PST 2002

Greetings,
Just wanted to say thank you to all those who made the Demo happen.  Thank
you to Ld Malcolm who transported our equipment both to and from the site, to
their Excellencies Ainar and Mercedes  and HL Aonghas who were there all day
to help and cheer us on, to their Excellencies Adria and Catrin who danced
despite the bitter cold and strong wind, to all the fighters who gave the
crowd a great show, and last but not least to His Majesty.
Thank you to everyone.  I did not list everyone but each and everyone there
made it a special day and I very much appreciate your all your efforts and
hard work.
Thank you all,
Vanessa