[Ansteorra] Hoping that All Are Well in Bordermarch

Richard and Debra Parrish armand_caitrin at juno.com
Thu Oct 3 11:24:27 PDT 2002

		Friends...

	The sable star has shined on her barony this day. Our scouts have
returned of news from the storm, Ansteorran lines have held. Great
preparations were made and the banners of Ansteorra and Bordermarch
continue to stand proud. No matter the threat, togather we overcome. The
love you all have for this noble barony has been our shield.
We are honored to stand among you. Our thoughts and prayers go to the
east, Meridies have filled our ranks in the past...we are with them and
offer safe haven. The Kingdoms are togather in spirit, laughter and song,
that no blade can break.
	In service, I remain
	           Armand
	Baron of Bordermarch