[Ansteorra] New Photos from 4 recent events

Rhodes-walden, Jennifer Jennifer.Rhodes-walden at usa.xerox.com
Wed Oct 9 15:54:11 PDT 2002

Lord Armand,

The good gentle receiving his AoA at the evening Court for Steppes Artisan
is Lord Brendan Delafyeld, also known as Brother Brendan.

Just thought you might like to know!

As for the image to the right of that... three of the good gentles from
Trimaris were standing as part of the Baronial Guard that evening. The jest
was made that the Baron had to borrow men from another Kingdom to stand his
guard - but don't quote me on that!

In service,

Elysia Katherine O'Malley
(who was at Steppes Artisan and saw all of the fun!)