[Ansteorra] Herald in Meridies looking for permission to conflict

Rebecca Bevel rebevel at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 11 09:34:29 PDT 2002

You don't think that they mean "I, Vlad", one of the original members of the
Centurions of the Sable Star, holder of many & varied awards, purveyor of
period printed playing cards, author of the fantastically popular Count
Dracula Goes to the Movies, and all around nice resident of STARGATE?

Rebekah