[Ansteorra] Brithday Greetings

RESTORMEL1 at cs.com RESTORMEL1 at cs.com
Mon Oct 14 10:10:14 PDT 2002

Greetings.
As many of you know, Sir John Peregrine of Restormel is deployed to Southwest
Asia.  His birthday is October 26 and I have started gathering greetings from
his friends in Ansteorra to send him a package of birthday wishes.  I was
able to get some greetings at the wonderful event in Bryn Gwlad this weekend,
but missed many people -- including those who were unable to attend.  If you
are interested in sending a message to John -- short or long, please email me
your words and I will include them.  Since his birthday is rapidly
approaching and the mail service to him is *not* speedy, I must set a
deadline to receive the message by 12:01 on Wednesday morning, October 16.
Thank you!
Honor (wife to Sir John Peregrine)