[Ansteorra] fighter practice near South Padre

Gwynafwy /Jennifer gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 23 19:17:34 PDT 2002

Hi,

What type of fighter practice would that be?  I will check with my populace.
  We have a big demo coming up near the end of Nov. and we are getting ready
for that.  But I am sure that the fighters would love to spar with someone
new.

Gwynafwy,
Seneschal of la Marche Sauvage

The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule.
-Albert Einstein-