[Ansteorra] Archery Authorization

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 25 04:36:00 PDT 2002

OK so as I under stand it you "must authorize" S&B or rapier before you can
authorized as CA. My question is still when will this policy change take
place? If this is the way things are going to be done what about those that
have authorized CA only from before this change happened?

plachoya

humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra