[Ansteorra] Here is a question that has been asked often

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Mon Oct 28 09:32:47 PST 2002

Mistress Bunny declared:
> Mahee (mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com) said something that sounded like:
> > What makes a Knight, a Laurel, or a Pelican?
>
> The Crown.
>
> Ciao,
>
> Good boy, now sit up for your Pelican treat.

And I assume that Pelicans do it in a period way, or at least
wish to:
fish-msg         (109K)  5/26/00    Medieval fish dishes. Fish in the SCA.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/fish-msg.html
fish-pies-msg     (11K)  5/ 3/01    Period fish pies. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/fish-pies-msg.html
Shrympes-art      (16K) 10/11/01    "Shrympes" by Lady Constance de Larose.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/Shrympes-art.html

And just to get Mistress Bunny irritated at me too:  :-)
rabbit-dishes-msg (52K)  3/20/02    Period rabbit and hare recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/rabbit-dishes-msg.html

Stefan
stefan at florilegium.org