[Ansteorra] barrels & Honey

Synrik synrik at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 28 09:38:42 PST 2002

Looking at the prices as for what you get, this is a pretty good buy!!!!

Looking at their alternatives of Toasted Oak Powder and running the numbers
on that, a 40lb. bag would be enough for about 480-5gal. batches of wine.
Anyone want to split a bag of French Roast?

Also, does anyone have a good link for buying honey in bulk?  Or should I
just call Sue Bee?