[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars XII Scribes Point Classes

Ciard49 at aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Mon Oct 28 10:19:50 PST 2002

> Scribe's Point at Gulf War will be offering classes again!  If you would
> like to be a teacher, please let us know.  We would love to have teachers
> from all over the Knowne World.  All skill levels are welcome.  Classes can
> be hands on or lecture, for beginners to advanced classes.  Join the
> creative scribal folks as teacher or just drop by to meet scribes from far
> and near.
>
> For more information regarding these classes, please contact the Gulf War
> Scribe's Point coordinator, Lady Janet of Tewkesbury at the following email
> address: jennet_of_tewkesbury at hotmail.com .
>
> Thank you!
> Pendaran Glamorgan,
> Ansteorran Liaison, GW XII

Pendaran,

I didn't realize your role as Ansteorran liason.

I know Jennet. She and I were both in Wyrmgeist (Baton Rouge) in Meridies.
She is a great person!

I will contact her about teaching a class I gave at the Heraldic and Scribal
Symposium in Oklahoma this year, on Designing Authentic Irish Scrolls. It was
very well recieved and complemented upon. Many people told me afterwards they
learned a lot.

I created many Kingdom scrolls for Meridies.

thanks,

Ciar