[Ansteorra] Silent Auction for GW Gate

Michelle Shively michellechantal at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 28 17:51:54 PST 2002

Greetings,

I would like to thank you to everyone who helped make the silent auction at
Samhain so successful, not to mention fun. Thank you Lord Hans Faust for
doing an excellent job of coordinating the auction, Lady Monica de la Cueva,
Lady Bianca Mantegna, Anna von Dahn, and Adrian de Jenour for helping to man
the auction from start to finish. I would also like to thank all the
artisans who gave of their time and talent with their generous donations.
Lastly, I would like to thank the Barony of Eldern Hills for allowing us to
hold the auction at their event. With everyone's help we were able to raise
$540.53 for the GW gate.

If you are interested in coordinating a fundraiser in the northern region,
or are interested in having a fundraiser held at your event in the northern
region, please let me know.

In service,

Baroness Michelle Chantal de Charente