[Ansteorra] The Far West.

Brian Martin bm3876 at sbc.com
Tue Oct 29 07:22:45 PST 2002

Wait a minute, let me get this straight; Guy actually fought a tournament in
order to become a landed baron? Sucker! Shoot, Kein and Alisha waited until
Jehanne and I were out of the kingdom visiting our estates in England before
they sprung their little surprise and announced us as B&B of Bryn Gwlad!

In all seriousness, congrats, brother. May you enjoy your tenure as Palatine
Baron as much as Jehanne and I have enjoyed the honor of being Baron &
Baroness here in BG.

Pendaran