[Ansteorra] what makes a peer

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Tue Oct 29 09:15:01 PST 2002

Mahee commented:
> I would like to thank the people who gave me serious answers. I was
> hoping for more replies from peers as well as non peers, but the
> answers I received were very insightful and I think covered all the
> grounds. If you would like to add your serious answer to
> their, I would
> still appreciate hearing your opinions privately or on the list. Thank
> you again.
Perhaps these files in the Florilegium might also be of interest to you:
A-Peer-Within-art  (7K)  6/ 5/00    "A Peer Within" by Constance de LaRose.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-SOCIOLOGY/A-Peer-Within-art.html
Pride-art          (9K)  1/31/01    An article on Pride by an unknown author.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-SOCIOLOGY/Pride-art.html
The-Blow-art       (8K)  9/ 1/00    "The Blow Which Did Not Fall"
                                       by HL William McNaughton.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-SOCIOLOGY/The-Blow-art.html
knighthood-msg    (34K)  6/29/00    Knighthood in SCA and period.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CHIVALRY/knighthood-msg.html

THLord Stefan li Rous
stefan at florilegium.org