[Ansteorra] Ansteorran Gulf War Staff

Brian Martin bm3876 at sbc.com
Tue Oct 29 13:24:13 PST 2002

		Greetings to all on this fine list,

		I am happy to announce three new additions to the Ansteorran
Gulf War staff:
*	Lord Míchél mac Donnchaid, Vicar of Eldern Hills, will serve as the
Northern Regional Land Coordinator
*	H.E. Sir Galen von Kirkenbaur will serve as the Coastal Regional
Land Coordinator
*	H.E. Mistress Jehanne d'Avignon will serve as the Ansteorran A&S
Liaison
		These good gentles will join H.L. Arabella de Montacute,
Central Regional Land Coordinator, H.E. Sir Godwin of Eddington, Assistant
GW Liaison, and myself on the Ansteorran Gulf War staff. More information,
including the staff's responsibilities and contact information, will be
forthcoming on the Ansteorran web site.
		I also wish to thank H.L. Robert Fitz Morgan, Northern Land
Coordinator GW XI, and Sir Alexis la Bouche, Coastal Land Coordinator GW X,
XI for their work and dedication in support of our war effort.
		Thank you one and all. Now, on to Trimaris!!
		Pendaran Glamorgan