[Ansteorra] Thank You for Samhain

becalhoun at excite.com becalhoun at excite.com
Mon Oct 28 21:26:12 PST 2002

Unto all who attend Samhain, Greetings

Just as our Baron has expressed his thanks to those who attended our event, let me also say thank you.  As I stated in court, an event is only as good as those who worked to make it happen.  This is not the whole truth.  An event needs participants.  To all who attended, Thank You, I hope you enjoyed yourselves.  I must send special praise to: First, their Royal Majesties and entourage.  Her Majesty attended despite being ill almost the entire time.  Next, to our visitors from Caid, your presence is always welcome and enjoyed by those in our Barony.  To Lord Owen ap etc. and Master Lucais, your presentations and many skills at court will be remembered.  To Gunarstead, thank you for your efforts in making the traditional fire a success.  To those who worked with us and at the Guthrie demo, VIVAT.  Lastly to those who offered and rendered assistance without being asked.  You will never truly know how much I appreciated your help.  Again Thank You all for making this a great event.

Lord Shawn of Colquhoun