[Ansteorra] Rain? Moi?

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 29 13:49:01 PST 2002

>I'll confirm that. I saw Gunthar on Saturday and Sunday in the Barony of
>the Sun (Phoenix AZ) at the Known World Academy of the Rapier.

Just a clarification, I live in the Barony of Sundragon. (Seems a long time
ago
a bunch of founding members were in their early 20's and partaking of
recreational
substances when they noticed the Goodyear blimp. Being in their early 20's
and
partaking of recreational substances they then declared that it was a
Sundragon.
And the name stuck.)

You are probably confusing it with the Principality of the Sun which was
here but
no longer exists.

>And it rained both days.

<sob!> I'm cursed. The last time it rained here was a month or so ago
when I fought in Crown tournament.

>	-Tivar Moondragon

Gunthar