[Ansteorra] Brewing Question

Barat barat at cox.net
Tue Oct 29 07:20:06 PST 2002

My humbly recommend the following Web site?:

http://members.cox.net/spursley/

It includes mead making info (equipment, technique, recipes, judging
methodology, clarifying techniques, the life cycle of yeast {and why
you would care} bottling techniques for still and sparkling meads, and
so on) for beginning to advanced brewers.

Or you can download a 74 page Acrobat (pdf) booklet that includes the
entire content of the site:

http://members.cox.net/spursley/TMOM.pdf

I hope you find this info useful.

HL Barat FitzWalter Reynolds