[Ansteorra] 3 Kings Correction

Brian Martin bm3876 at sbc.com
Wed Oct 30 07:00:32 PST 2002

The good lady Cynthia of Scarletwood reported the following in response to
Gilli's question regarding Three Kings:

-----------
His Grace Duke Sigmund as Frederick 1, His Most Excellent Excellency Sir
Pendaran as Henry the Lion, and The Noble Sir Asoph as Count Otto!

Alas, I am saddened to report that, due to family issues, I will not be able
to attend Three Kings this year. I am happy to report, however, that the Sir
Gideon MacLeod, a most excellent and capable knight, will fill the role of
Henry the Lion, Duke of Saxony and Bavaria.

And in so making this announcement, I ask that all good and noble fighters
rally to the cause of the Lion and support Henry as he defends himself and
his lands from the unlawful incursions of the Barbarossa. To the Lion!

In service,
Pendaran