[Ansteorra] Japanese Personas

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Wed Oct 30 12:08:40 PST 2002

My younger daughter, 11, is working on a Japanese persona and I would like
to get her a few more people to talk with about it.  Her current challenge
is name, as we have been told that you did not get your adult name untill
you were about 17 or so in a naming ceremonie.  We would love suggestions
about how to handle this.  We have seen the Japanese event for Brad Leah
listed and hope to make it this next year.

Thanks in advance and Stefan, any relavent files would be greatly appreciated,

Susan the Curious
Susan-the-Curious at swbell.net