[Ansteorra] SCA radio station

Elizabeth Hawkwood Rbnew5 at netscape.net
Mon Sep 2 00:19:03 PDT 2002

Greetings!
I do subscribe to mp3 (at my.mp3.com) and really
enjoy it.  As far as I can remember, this is one of the
few Websites that does NOT bombard "customers"
with spam. I have even been able to download some
of my favorites, burn a CD, and listen to them at work
or home. Also, I find information about the artists, as
well as the story behind some of the songs.

/Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood
Canton of Loch Ruadh