[Ansteorra] Steppes Artisan

barb draeco55 at attbi.com
Tue Sep 3 11:53:42 PDT 2002

Greetings from Viscountess Kate,

I am sorry this missive is late in coming but this week has been a bear.

I want to thank (sorry if I miss spell any names):

Master Petruccio
Mistress Ronna
Lady Liadan
Lord Iames
Viscount Hightower
Lady Nuala
Milady Elysia
Milord Rafeal
Milady Osana
Andrea
Dante
Milady Julianna Burke
Lord Nobel
Lady Donna the Spinster
Milord Adrian
Duchess Willow
Mistress Collita

And especially to my wonderful Co-Auto-crate Lord Padriag Burke, Their Majesties & Their Excellencies the Baron & Baroness.

I will be adding names as they come up so if you don't see your name not to worry you didn't go unnoticed.

Everything was a wonderful success and I have been told by many that they fully enjoyed the Pas as well as Artisan.

Thank you again for allowing us to serve you.

Your auto-crate,
Viscountess Kate