[Ansteorra] This is a total crock. Fwd: FOR A MUTUAL BENEFIT TO BOTH PARTIES.

stdrlc13 at unxmail.shsu.edu stdrlc13 at unxmail.shsu.edu
Tue Sep 3 17:42:50 PDT 2002

> To: STDRLC13 at shsu.edu
> From: amah gloria
> Subject: FOR A MUTUAL BENEFIT TO BOTH
> Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 14:21:51 GMT+1

> Yours Sincerely
>
> Mrs Gloria Amah.

_________________
> Envoyez des messages musicaux sur le
portable de vos amis

http://mobile.lycos.fr/mobile/local/sms_
musicaux/

Sam Houston State University
where Education is up Close and Personal
http://www.shsu.edu
--
 FOR A MUTUAL BENEFIT TO BOTH PARTIES.

Dear,

Please I am very sorry for the embarrassment this
letter might cause you because there suppose to be a
formal knowledge or conversation with you before I
could send this message to you , I have to do this,due
to the urgency this transaction required .My name is
Mrs Gloria Amah a Wife to Dr H.Paul Amah one time
solid mineral minister under the leadership of
president HAMED TEJAN KABBA of Sierra-Leone .During
the crises, we were moved to our neighboring country
where the government were running the affairs of
Sierra-Leone .At this time a sum of $12.8 million
dollars was under my control The money is of criminal
origin as it was largely realized from black market
sales of alluvial gold dust and Diamond.
The money was deposited with a security company on my
arrival and was later conveyed to their correspondent
office out side Africa because of the political crises
over here and I will disclose to you which country of
Europe,Asia or America it's,That's On getting your
positive response.

I am now contacting you to assist me clear the
consignment out from the security company and invest
it in a profitable buisness in your country as time
is ripe for such move.

 WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO.

 1-YOU WILL ALSO ASSIST ME TO CONTACT THE DIPLOMATS
IN CHARGE WHO WILL CONVEY THE CONSIGNMENT TO THEIR
DEPOSITING BRANCH SISTER OFFICE IN EITHER THE COUNTRTY
YOU MAY CHOSE FOR THEM TO SHIFT THE TRUNK BOX FOR YOUR
EASY COLLECTION.YOUR FULL NAME,ADDRESS,TELEPHONE AND
FAX NUMBERS ARE NEEDED FOR THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP,
FOR ALL DOCUMENTS COVERING THE TRUNK BOX MUST BE WITH
YOUR NAME ETC AND YOU WILL PRESENT IT ON YOUR POINT OF
RETRIVING THE BOX ON OUR BEHALF.

2-ALL FORMER DOCUMENTS CONCERNING THIS TRANSACTION
 WHICH WILL BE CHANGED IN YOUR OWN NAME ARE IN PALCE
 FOR THE SUCCESSFUL CONVEYANCE OF THIS CONSIGNMENT TO
 YOUR COUNTRY.

 3- YOU WILL ALSO ASSIST ME TO LIVE UNDER YOUR
 UMBRELLA IN YOUR COUNTRY AS REGARDS YOUR OWN
 FAMILY FRIEND.

For your assistance, you will have I5% of the total
fund and also 15% maped out for sundering expenses you
may incur till the transaction is concluded. Upon your
request,I will give you further details of the plans
but you must treat it as highly confidential for my
security purposes .