[Ansteorra] So what Happened?

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at attbi.com
Tue Sep 3 18:54:16 PDT 2002

Xene here:

They also had an A & S, with a lovely carved horn with Celtic Knotwork and a
Rose on it.  I didn't catch the name of the lady who won, though.

The Centurions present sponsored a 3-man melee which was won by Lord Daire,
Centurion Kern, and Baron Llywelyn.

In the Knife, Ax, and Spear, the second place winner was my son, Arnbjorn
(Anthony).  I apologize for not remembering the name of the gentleman who
won.

Many thanks to House Crane (or is it Silver Crane?) for serving the Tavern.
My family and I were well fed.

It was bright and hot.  The Barony of Bryn Gwlad had a very large
contingent, as did House Roaddh (sp?).
Gothic was great, as usual.

In Service,

Xene