[Ansteorra] So what Happened?

Dom thunder-domi at coxinet.net
Tue Sep 3 21:23:47 PDT 2002

Wiesenfeuer Baronial was this weekend and it was great. We had a huge turn
out. There was lots of stuff to do all weekend. I do not remember all of the
awards given out but I was kind of out of it. I do know that several of our
members received AOA's and a few Baronial service awards were given
out(Flint and Steels and a Lanternarious(Sp?)) My husband received his
Crane.
Our previous Rapier champion was allowed to fight in the list and is our
Champion again for this year. Sir William the Bear won the Chivalric list
and is this years Champion!

Thank you to all that helped with the event. I appreciated all that you did
from the bottom of my heart!! Vivat to you all for we could not have done it
with out you especially my co autocrat Ld Isaac Bane.

Hly Dominique Michelle LeVesseur
Autocrat