[Ansteorra] PLEASE HELP OUR HERALDS THIS SATURDAY

Alice Harris lg_photo at texas.net
Thu Sep 5 22:57:39 PDT 2002

Greetings From Alina:

I realize I may be playing a broken record but help is very much needed.
There is so much work that needs to be done. You don't have to be a
herald to help. Alot of the work Stefan and I do there deals with proof
reading to make sure everything on the forms are completed, gathering &
separating papers, and then there's the task of filing all those papers
in files that almost fills up all of Mari's two-car garage

After this Saturday, the future tentative dates are if you can't make it
this time:

Oct. 5th
Nov. 9th or 16th
December 14th or 21st

Please help this Saturday and if not this Saturday, try any of the
future dates. As for me and Stefan, we have a family engagement that
hinders up to make it this time. Thanks for reading and thank you for
any help you might be able to give to this area of need.

Thanks,
Lady Alina Mitchell

FOLLOWING IS  MASTER DANIEL'S MESSAGE WITH INFORMATION YOU MIGHT NEED:

This Saturday, September 7, Mari nic Bryan will be having her monthly
name registration decision meeting.  The rulings will start at 11 AM.
This is a big month, so we should be starting on time.  Free
conviviality, munches, drinks, and meals (restaurant often the evening
meal) as usual.

Please RSVP via e-mail to kobrien at bmc.com and tmcd at jump.net .

Note: the October meeting is now firmly scheduled for October 5.

All that follows are directions to Mari's.
NOTE: THE DIRECTIONS FROM THE NORTH HAVE CHANGED.
Mari's home phone is (512) 250-1542 if anyone has questions.

----------------------------------

Directions from central Austin:

Take your best route to US 183 North.
Get off at the McNeil exit and head east (right).
Pass two lights and take a left at the next street,
        which is Blackfoot (this is the first street
        after Sonic).
Go through 2 stop signs and turn left at the
        next street, which is Potters Trail.
The house is the 4th on the left (7323 Potters Trail).

----------------------------------

Directions from east of Austin (including Houston):

Take either US 290 or "10 to 71" to US 183 in Austin.
Head north on US 183 (towards Lampassas).
You will go through lights until you approach 35, at
        which point, US 183 will become a real expressway
        (with overpasses, no lights, etc.).
About 8 miles after the last light, take the exit for
        McNeil and go right (east) on McNeil.
Pass two lights and take a left at the next street,
        which is Blackfoot (this is the first street
        after Sonic).
Go through 2 stop signs and turn left at the
        next street, which is Potters Trail.
The house is the 4th on the left (7323 Potters Trail).

----------------------------------

Directions from south of Austin:

Take I-35 north past downtown Austin.
Take exit 240B (US 183 north - towards Lampassas).
After about 7.5 miles, take the exit for McNeil and
        go right (east) on McNeil.
Pass two lights and take a left at the next street,
        which is Blackfoot (this is the first street after Sonic).
Go through 2 stop signs and turn left at the
        next street, which is Potters Trail.
The house is the 4th on the left (7323 Potters Trail).

----------------------------------

Directions from Round Rock or north of Austin:
(NOTE: THESE DIRECTIONS HAVE CHANGED AT THE EXIT FROM I-35)

Take I-35 south to exit 250, marked "FM 1325"
        [Garden Ridge is on the right at that corner].
Exit.  The right turn at the light on the access road
is labeled
                1325
Go right (west) on state route 45.
After 0.6 miles, you reach the first light away from I-35.
The street signs read
              <- FM 1325
            La Frontera ->
Turn left (south) onto FM 1325.
At a light labeled "Wells Branch" on the left and
        "Howard" on the right, you will turn right.
        [Abbott Labs is on the right at this corner.
        You may see bison in front.]
This road becomes named McNeil after a short while
        (you won't notice any difference.)
Pass McNeil High School on your left.
Go through the light at Parmer. [Texaco on the right
        at this intersection.]
Pass two lights (not including Parmer) and turn right
        at the next street which is Blackfoot
        [If you pass the Sonic, you've gone too far.]