[Ansteorra] was... New award questions

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 5 09:41:18 PDT 2002

> basically, do you really care about those that are so easily swayed
> that they try to black-ball those they find unpopular, non-correct,
> non-herd, etc????

Yes...I do care...lots of them are good people and just are insecure or
haven't gotten to the point where they realize that no matter how much
you trust a person...you still need to examine what that person does
and why before jumping in with all four feet...

> .. seems like a good marker of people you don't
> want to hang with or waste your time upon.  but then, to each their
> own and like always YMMV.

I'm assumeing that this is one of the reasons you left the SCA in the first place
and is sometimes one of the reasons why I want to leave myself at times...

and is why I pick and choose the people I hang around...
if things are going on I don't want to deal with...I walk away and
find a party or make one!

> 'wolf
> ... scadian .. it's about fun not popularity / politics

So when are we going to see you? Ya' makin' any events this fall?

Lorraine DeerSlayer