[Ansteorra] Gothic Wars

Mirabelis mirabelis at johnthekiwi.com
Thu Sep 5 12:57:27 PDT 2002

Greetings unto the good list!!  I didn't want to post this message until
I actually had some photos up for you to look at, so I've done it now :)
There are the beginnings of photos from the Gothic Wars up on my web
site!!!!  If you see someone you know and I don't send me an email and
I'll put their proper name up, otherwise, enjoy!  Check back as I am
continuously getting pics from various sources.  If you were at Gothic
Wars and took some great pics of the list field, people places, things
that went on, please send them to me with your name and I'll give proper
credit to the picture taker!

Many thanks go out to the Crane Household, Paddy whom I saw Monday nite
said lots of good things about his old homestead!  You guys threw an
awesome party and thanks for letting us have the use of that
amphitheater!  I hope it all looked good for you!  To the Amazons, nice
to meet so many of you!!  I hope our paths may cross again!  To the
Rhoadd guys, I saw Anton drink and get up the next morning to win the
tournament, that's dedication!  Thanks to you guys for filling in the
time between our getting ready.  We learned a thing or two about
performing with so much gear!!  We have too much stuff!!
Thanks to the drummers for giving us a beat to dance to, thanks to Bruno
and Ophelia for coming from so long away, it was great to meet you!
Thanks to the Clan McGregor for having a feud, otherwise we would not
have been there, and many thanks to the autocrat for the location and
the general aire of the event!  We had a BLAST and hope to come back
again!

Most of all, thanks to the people who sat around watching us, providing
us with watching eyes, otherwise we would just be playing in our front
yards!  We met many wonderful folks, got some nice trinkets :) and
hopefully made some friends!

Anyone that has a chance, please come to our Ravens Fort Defender of the
Fort XX!!  I have heard there will be Amazons there, I have heard there
will be an awesome feast, and I have heard that there will be MUCH
entertainment and revelry!

Cheers, until we meet again!
Mirabelis, Kiwi and Tareija of Kindled Spirits

www.johnthekiwi.com
http://www.johnthekiwi.com/SCA/Index.htm