[Ansteorra] Re: [NR] More Information and Number to Call to help Ranger R...

Reihla at aol.com Reihla at aol.com
Fri Sep 6 17:00:00 PDT 2002

>  Do we know whu he lost his job?

We know that it had nothing to do with SCA events (or how he did his job for
us). I agree that Rick was always a great help to us at events, however, this
is a private matter between Rick and Campfire and has absolutely nothing to
do with us.  Their personnel matters are private mundane business and I doubt
anything we say will help his cause.  In fact, as Burke pointed out, it could
cost our organization the use of any Campfire site - especially if we try to
take this to the national office.

Kat