[Ansteorra] herbal guild

barb draeco55 at attbi.com
Sun Sep 8 10:48:01 PDT 2002

Tomorrow is herbal guild meeting.  We will be having it at Lady Nuala's.    We will be prepping for making soap from scratch.  We will be discussing what you need to have before we start making the soap.  Soap can be very unstable if you do not have all the safety items required.  You will also need supplies.  Soap is a lot of fun and wonderful.  I hope that everyone will have fun and enjoy the ability to make your very own specialty soaps.  We can make plans for making period molds at work shop.  This will give everyone a chance to make your very own Christmas gifts.

The meeting will start at 7:30pm, on the 9th of Sept.  Come one, come all!

Lady Nuala deodorizes her home for all those with allergies or reactions or dislike of cigarettes.  Smoking will be outside for all those needing to excuse themselves.

We hope to see you,

Viscountess Kate
Lady Nuala

Address:        440 South Westmoreland Road
                        Dallas, TX  75211
                        214-330-8518
Directions from Carrollton-Lewisville Area
Take I-35E south. At the Loop 12 - I-35E split, take Loop 12 south. The
three right lanes exit to Loop 12. After you pass I-30, there are two (2)
exits for Jefferson. You will take the second Jefferson exit, which is
Jefferson east. There will be a signal for Loop 12 on the east side of
the bridge. The third signal after that is Westmoreland Road. Turn right
on Westmoreland. On your right is a church (it is on the corner of
Jefferson & Westmoreland). After you turn the corner, there are two (2)
entrances to the church's parking lot. The first one is at the end of the
church building and the second one is at the end of the parking lot. Turn
right into the second parking lot entrance. You will be directly across
from our house. It is a brown brick Tudor with a Japanese maple in the
front yard.
Take I-35E south. Exit Mockingbird and turn right (west). Mockingbird
becomes Westmoreland after you cross the Trinity. After you go under
I-30, you will have signals at the following intersections, Fort Worth
Avenue, Davis Street and Jefferson Boulevard. After you cross Davis, get
in the right lane. After you cross Jefferson, you will see a church on
the corner on your right. There are two (2) entrances to the church's