[Ansteorra] Warchieftan/Cavalier

William Willett liamgordon at military.com
Mon Sep 9 13:41:08 PDT 2002

Greetings to the populace of Ansteorra!!!

    It's that time of year again, and here comes Warchieftan/Cavalier
of the Bridge...  Come and enjoy some team fighting...  Chivalric and
Light at the same time!!!  Then shoot your partner's opponent...

    Now, in order for this fine time to be a success...  I am asking
for volunteers for two things...  Marshalls for both lists...
(Currently, I have Marshalls for the Chivlaric side of the field) and
a List Mistress (or Mister) to be able to run the list.

If there are any that would like to volunteer, please contact me.

Thank you

Thank You,

In Service to the Dream that
We All Share