[Ansteorra] Re: Happenings at Guardian

Epperson, Sheryl EppersS at oge.com
Tue Sep 10 10:40:23 PDT 2002

Greetings unto the list.

I would first like to thank Mooneschadowe for a very delightful event.  The
site was an attractive working ranch, and there were llamas who ranged in
the area near the archery shoot.

Personally I would like to thank both Lord Owen ap Aeddan and HL Toinette de
Cambrai for recognizing my son Alan for his efforts at wrestling and
archery.  On Friday night, the adults wrestled for awhile, and then let the
children take the field.  It was generous of Owen to recognize both Alan and
the young lady who competed.  However, he neglected to mention that his son
Terric was the third young competitor, and it was only chance that time was
called when Alan held the field.  Alan is 6, and thoroughly enjoyed being
called into court and named the champion.  On the archery field, no-one
seemed to object or be condescending to Alan joining the adults in the
shoot, and his score (3), was far better than his father (-13).  The William
Tell shoot made it interesting to those of us who normally shoot at a
standard circular target.

Again, thanks to Mooneschadowe and all who attended for a delightful
weekend.

HL Annabelle Fitzsimmons

Message: 1