[Ansteorra] post fey

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 10:45:48 PDT 2002

mahee here,
 I live in the town where Fey hit. Our house only got 2 inches of sewage water in it, but out side that, there was any real loss. Our SCA stuff was still in Gulf Wars boxes so they stayed dry, but there were some losses. The AOA I was working on was destroyed, so I will be starting that one all over again. SCA family has been wonderful, one family lent us stuff to suck up the water with and another took our children off our hands so medb and I could clean. Things are getting back to normal though.
your servant,
mahee