[Ansteorra] Chivalry & 9-11

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 11 14:12:41 PDT 2002

The site is run by HRM Guillaume of Caid.  The site is mostly dedicated to
Chivalry in the modern world.  When you get back on line, I'm sure you'll
enjoy taking a look.

He only very briefly mentions the SCA, and there is nothing about those we
lost in the attacks of 9-11.  But there is a lot of discussion of Chivalry
in the modern world in the face of terroristic acts.

Yours in Service,
Morgan

http://www.chivalrytoday.com/Photos-Farrell-SCA/Guillaume-QC-Felinah-200.jpg