[Ansteorra] A Wedding

Keith Ewing kein at austintx.net
Thu Sep 12 18:39:04 PDT 2002

Greetings,

This email is to invite you to witness the long awaited wedding of DeAnn
Graves and Keith Ewing, known in the SCA as Bronwen Fraser and Kein MacEwan.
This is an unusual invitation because it is an
unusual wedding. We are going to Las Vegas.
So are we just sending this to you to gloat that we're going to Vegas and
you're not?
No... Well, maybe a little.
We are actually inviting you to see our wedding. It will be broadcast live
on the Web at the following URL at 8:00 PM CDT, Monday, September 16th.

http://www.littlechapel.com/liveweddings/liveweddings.html

It will be in the Victorian Chapel.

You'll need RealPlayer8 installed on your computer.

Just think. It's the only wedding that you've been invited to that you can
watch in your underwear.

Hope you can check it out.

Regards,

Kein and Bronwen

P.S. If you get this more than once, it's only because we're being thorough.