[Ansteorra] Kingdom Culture ?

Fitzmorgan at aol.com Fitzmorgan at aol.com
Fri Sep 13 22:41:15 PDT 2002

In a message dated 9/13/02 4:24:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
ldeerslayer at yahoo.com writes:

> What movies would you recommend to persons newly come to
> Oklahoma and Texas that would help them understand
> the Ansteorran "mentality"?
>
> Lorraine DeerSlayer

Well I don't know about understanding the Ansteorran Mentality but these are
the movies that get me in the mood for an event.

Robin Hood        -    The Patrick Bergen one not that dreck by Kevin
Costner.
Robin and Marian
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Knight Riders
A Knights Tale
The Lion in Winter
Braveheart
Henry V       Brannaugh version
Three Musketeers     Michael York version
Dead Poets Society   (That one always gets to me, I'm a Bard)
Princess Bride

Robert