Reply to [Ansteorra] Kingdom Trailer Auction @ Elfsea?

John Hirling jhirling at houston.rr.com
Fri Sep 13 06:09:39 PDT 2002

Answered privately
--ihon

From: "morgancain at earthlink.net" <morgancain at earthlink.net>
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 15:08:58 -0400
Subject: [Ansteorra] Kingdom Trailer Auction @ Elfsea?

I have tried a couple times to reach the person in charge of the
Regalia
Auction at Stargate Baronial this weekend.  Two messages in two
weeks have
not been answered, but also were not returned to me.

In the notices, he said that the old Kingdom Trailer would be
auctioned not
this weekend, but in two weekends at Elfsea Defender.  I want to
confirm
that this is still true, or I will need to appoint a proxy to bid
for me
this weekend.

Anybody can help?

                       ---= Morgan (no, not the fighter guy)