[Ansteorra] Champions of Stargate

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 16 10:28:07 PDT 2002

Burke asked who won the championships at Stargate 30th Baronial.
Here is a listing of what I could gather.

Chivalric:  Anton Cwith
Rapier:     Christoforo Antonio Passavatti
Equestrian: Lorraine Fraser
Archery:    Phelim Gervase ('Pug')
Children's Champion:   Maggie of House Scarhart (Andrew Scarhart's daughter)
Youth Rapier:  (I'm sorry it was announced at feast, and I did not get the
young man's name, someone??)

Awards presented: (forgive misspellings)
Sabine du'Bois  - Award of Arms
Hugh Killingberry - Award of Arms
Jody Brighton - Award of Arms
Alden Drake - Sodality of the Sentinals of the Stargate
Stephen von Drachenfels - Star of Merit
Iago de Caberra de Cadize - Star of Merit

(I was told that Sabine and Hugh had actually received their AOA's at
earlier events, but that they had never been read into law, as was done this
weekend, someone please correct me if I err.)

In service,
Hillary Greenslade