[Ansteorra] Elfsea Defender Arts and Science Display

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 16 14:36:34 PDT 2002

Unto the noble populace of the Kingdom of Ansteorra
comes greetings from Lady Rixende de Rouen, Minister
of Arts and Sciences for the Barony of Elfsea.

I write this day to send word of the Arts and Sciences
Display occurring at Elfsea Defender in but a mere 12
days!

This year, all artisans are requested to participate
in our Display for Comment. Bring your projects, new
and old, Masterworks and beginning pieces to allow
those in attendance to provide praise and constructive
advice for improving your work.

All members of the populace are encouraged to attend
and provide constructive comments and largesse to the
artisans. I issue a special invitation to all
Companions of the Order of the Iris of Merit to
participate in the commenting on the displays.

Also, all those who display their work are requested
to attend the displays at 3:00pm. Mistress Stella will
lead a commentary session with all participants
present. This commentary period will end at 4:00,
following which all displays are to be removed from
the hall.

I hope to see each and every talented artisan within
the Kingdom display and receive valuable feedback to
enhance the quality of their arts and documentation.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any
questions. rixende at timelessbeads.com

In remain in service to Ansteorra, Elfsea and the
Arts,

Lady Rixende de Rouen

The "Cliff Notes" version:

Displays should be set-up in the Hall on Saturday
between 12 and 1pm.
Commenting will be held between 1 and 4pm.
All display participants are requested to attend
between 3 and 4 to comment on other participant's
work.
Displays are to be removed from the hall by 5pm.

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Minster of Arts and Sciences, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
http://www.timelessbeads.com
rixende at timelessbeads.com