[Ansteorra] Gate

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Mon Sep 16 15:40:12 PDT 2002

I have had an inquiry about whether Shires, Cantons, Strongholds, Households
etc. may volunteer to be a part of the Ansteorran Gate Project.

OF COURSE YOU CAN!!!

Ansteorra needs all her people to make this monument to our might, skill and
determination a success. The response to the call for help has been
tremendous, and several of the projects have been spoken for.  However, a
few of the major remaining Projects still need homes and skilled
craftspeople to make this dream a reality. So please volunteer to build a
piece of Ansteorran history.

The major remaining needs are for groups to build the Door Arch (#3), Doors
(#4), Tower Bases (#5).

Secondly, MONEY!  If you can't help with the actual construction, please
give money.  HE Daniel Stewart is in charge of the of the overall fund
raising effort, and has regional deputies in your area to help him.  Soon a
website will be set up to follow the progress of the Gate from around the
Kingdom, and in March all will see what Ansteorra can do when she puts the
minds, arms and pocket books of her people to work.

Fritz der Rothirsch
Gate Architect