[Ansteorra] Youth Combat

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 17 09:07:10 PDT 2002

 Greetings!

 My name is Lord Daire de Haya and I am your new deputy for youth combat in
Ansteorra.

  If anyone is interested in becoming a youth marshal, needs information
 on how to construct weapons or armor, or wants to just learn more about
 youth combat, then please feel free to contact me at
 stefenhays at earthlink.net.

  My goal is to provide support to those folks who want to get something
 started up in their area and to make sure that we recognize our youth
 without making this an administratively burdensome task.  We want our
 youth to learn good safety practices, basic techniques and above all to
 have fun.

  I am currently planning on teaching at Elfsea Baronial College in
 February of next year, and at Kings College in June.

  I plan on contacting both the knight marshall and the autocrat of any
 events I attend to see if there is interest in the area.  I have a
 fairly comprehensive weapons collection and a full set of youth boffer
 armor for my 14 year old.

 If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me via email or
telephone at 817 220 0333.

 In service,
 Lord Daire de Haya
 Deputy for Youth Combat to Sir Randall de Krieger, Earl Marshal
 Man at Arms to HE, Sir Alaric Drake