[Ansteorra] Raven's Fort Defender Henna Booth

Mirabelis mirabelis at johnthekiwi.com
Tue Sep 17 10:01:57 PDT 2002

Greetings!!!
I am sending this out to the people of the list to let them know about
the Henna booth that will be set up at Raven's Fort Defender XX!  We
will have a few artists on hand to do henna during the day Saturday, so
if you would like the cooling sensation, calming and relaxing feel of
henna, come and see us.  If you would like henna on Friday, please let
me know, I should be out on Friday early evening and can do henna to set
overnite.  If anyone is interested please email me off the list and I
can come to your camp.

See http://www.johnthekiwi.com/SCA/Gypsy_Caravan.htm for more info on
henna.

Looking forward to a great Defender XX; good food and libations, good
entertainment and excellent fighting on the field!!   Bring the whole
family for a wonderful event!!

Cheers!
Mirabelis