[Ansteorra] Missed seeing Kein and Bronwen's Wedding

Lisa A. May maaggie3 at attbi.com
Tue Sep 17 19:39:52 PDT 2002

I watched it while stuck at work last night.  It was a very simple and short
ceremony during which Kein looked scared and grim until Bronwen spoke her
vows.  Then, his face lit up with a gentle smile.  Don't laugh at the term,
but it was very sweet (I'm gonna have to hide from them both now).  She
looked absolutely gorgeous - my connection wasn't good enough to see what
color her dress was (dark, wine-colored?), but she wore her hair swept up,
carried a rose and looked beautiful.

We didn't download it, but I noticed that they have an "archive" page that
gives you the opportunity to do so (for a fee).  You might want to check it
out.

Maggie

Countess Margaret ny Connor
Barony of the Steppes