[Ansteorra] Hafla/Bardic at Bryn Gwlad Baronial event

Saar-rah al-Sabbirah alsabbirah at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 18 15:05:57 PDT 2002

Assalomy Alaikum!

At the upcoming Bryn Gwlad Baronial event I will be co-hosting an "eastern
theme bardic" and halfa with my friend Tamiz of Tabriz.  We invite all
performers to share their talents with us, whether it be a song, dance,
poetry, puppet show, poi spinning, story or other!  The hafla will begin at
approximately 9:00 pm on Friday night at the House of Bricks pavilion on the
list field.  We will provide some refreshments and we welcome any additional
donations of libations and food.  We will create a schedule for performers
and when all have had their moment to shine, we will open the floor to group
music and dancing.  Please come join us to perform or just to spectate!

Biznikiga keling. Oq yo'l!
-Saiida Saar-rah al-Sabbirah khaDraa' al-`ayn bint Ishmail min ad-Daar
al-Libnee, called Shu'la
http://www.swordworks.org/Baronial02/hafla.shtml