[Ansteorra] Children's activities at Stargate 30th

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 18 15:54:34 PDT 2002

Greetings,
I want to take this opportunity to thank the Canton of Westgate for the
wonderful and imaginative activities at the Children's Compound at Stargate
30th Baronial.  Fun was had by both the kids and adults.

Also, to hail our newest Stargate Children's Champion, Maggie of House
Scarhart.  And an honorable mention to one who helped us very much with all
the activities, milord Tyger, also known as Leon.

Last, I picked up several banners and shields that had been left behind, so
if your little one is missing some of their battle gear made on-site, be
sure to contact me directly via e-mail.

In Service, Hillary Greenslade/Stargate
hillaryrg at yahoo.com