[Ansteorra] history of cream cheese

lanphier taylor jonwillowpel at juno.com
Thu Sep 19 16:22:40 PDT 2002

I sorry the subject was cream cheese not cheesecake. I have a cold and a
fever and I am not all there.

Same book, same page. Antiphanes speaks of cream cheese in fourth century
B.C. There is a book you might look for, "Cheeses of the World" by Andre
Simon.  London: Faber and Faber, [1956] Ms, Norman implied that he gave
the historial background for most cheeses.
 A sick Willow de Wisp