[Ansteorra] Name that Horse

lanphier taylor jonwillowpel at juno.com
Thu Sep 19 16:34:10 PDT 2002

A lot of the Heros in the Chansons had horses that had names. Bayard is
the most famous. Ogier the Dane's magical horse was named Papalon,
Butterfly.  William of Orange's horse had a name but I can't find it
right now.

I am still looking.

Willow de Wisp

P.S. A lot of stories have names for everything. I challenge everyone.
The person who comes up with the most animals' or things' historical or
literary names  will receive a prize from me.   You have one week.

Duchess Willow de Wisp