[Ansteorra] 3 Questions...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Sep 25 05:46:40 PDT 2002

> 1. What are 3 things you like about the SCA in Ansteorra?

- The friends
- The general acceptance of diversity and desire to learn new things
- The fact that our Crowns are allowed to speak instead of reading a book
  during court

> 2. What are 3 things you have been doing in the past 6 months
> in the SCA that you enjoy?

- Brewing, Brewing, Brewing - 30 gallons drank at Pennsic, 10 gallons for
  Bryn Gwlad, 20 gallons for my in-laws, etc. (Some of it was started
  longer than 6 months ago, but more than half was beer done in the last
  6 months.) As well as trying new styles such as mead done with airborne
  yeast.
- Fighting - Gotta love the melees!
- Going to more events than I did the first half of the year

> 3. Who are 3 people in Ansteorra who best personify the attributes of Ansteorra?

- Kief
- Kein
- Master Don Bobby

Ciao,