[Ansteorra] 3 Questions...

MBC71798 at aol.com MBC71798 at aol.com
Wed Sep 25 09:24:36 PDT 2002

Hummm.... well since you said we could think outside the box.. Some people
are picky when you do.
Other people that make home - home:
Looking at an old Warthaven and missing Blackfox,
Watching someone in Japanese Garb and thinking of  Matsu
Noticing someone you remember as a newbie who is doing big things, Marc
Antoine
Seeing the children you changed diapers on and seeing them shine as young
adults, (Ok ya that one was badd) Vivat Angelic ( Kel)
Witnessing the joining of lives and love at an event and remembering him
saying "never in a million years!" But you went smiling Ragnar Wolvesbane
And last but not least... After you watching everyone else blossom, and
working your ass off, its nice to see someone noticed what you were up to -
Thanks Mom!
Lady Susannah Blackthorne
These were just a few.. Off the top of my head. There are so many more ......