[Ansteorra] 3 Questions...

Burke McCrory bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us
Wed Sep 25 16:06:58 PDT 2002

>So here's my current set of questions.
>
>1. What are 3 things you like about the SCA in Ansteorra?

The comradery.
The friendships.
The People of Mooneschadowe

>2. What are 3 things you have been doing in the past 6 months
>in the SCA that you enjoy?

Working with new people.
Helping people strive to achieve their dreams.
Seeing old friends at events.

>3. Who are 3 people in Ansteorra who best personify the attributes of
>Ansteorra?

Boy, this one is hard.  How can I narrow down a Kingdom of Hero's to just
three.  But here goes...three good examples.

1. Sir Simonn and Countess Tessa - They helped shape my perceptions of the
SCA, Chivalry, and Grace.  To me they are and always will be Arthur and
Guinevere.
2. Master Orm and Vicountess Megan - They could wrap you up in their
stories and transport you to other times and places.  Orm could have you
laughing until you hurt and Megan could make you cry and shout for
war.  They were and are two of the best Bards this Kingdom has ever produced.
3. Sir Ashop and Baroness Michelle - They are always willing to give of
their time and have an unending supply of enthusiasm.

A special mention must go to Inman McMoore - If Ansteorra ever had a Henry
Plantagenet it was him.

Burke